We are doing our upmost to ensure your time with us is safe, professional and enjoyable. And you leave the salon with that much missed GLOW.
- Asking everyone to please stay at home if you show any signs of being unwell, including high temperature and coughs.
- Extending our opening hours so there will be less people in our salons at any one time.
- Initially, to minimise client interaction and give your therapist time to care for you safely and to the highest of standards, we are having to book some extended treatment times and having 30 minutes minimum appointment times.
- We are advised the safest way to care for you is to minimise chat while in close contact. We just wanted to let you know in case you wondered why we are quieter than usual!
- Please do not bring anyone with you.
- Please arrive on time to minimise waiting time and unnecessary contact with other people.
- Magazines will not be available and we suggest you bring a book or check your phone is fully charged.
- We will not be serving refreshments. You may wish to bring a water bottle.
- To minimise unnecessary interaction during your visit we may call before your appointment to run through your visit, answer any questions and if possible take payment.
- The team will be wearing PPE.
- Please wear a face mask. You’ll be offered a free disposable face mask, can bring your own or we have a re-usable one you can buy one at your appointment (£4.95).
- Please minimise personal belongings, such as coats and bags, as you will need to keep these with you during your visit.